About Me

My photo
I love using paint and paper to create a cozy cottage feel for my home. I am wife to an amazing man and mother to a very creative 7 year old.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Card Making Tuesday

So far I haven't posted a card a week like I would like.  I also would like to come up with a fun name for my weekly card post...any suggestions? (Card Making Tuesday is pretty lame!)

This card was made using Lawn Fawn stamps (http://www.lawnfawn.com).  I love this hot air balloon!  It has a matching die which makes it super easy to cut out.

The cloudy sky paper is from a Maggie Holmes (http://maggieholmes.typepad.com/) collection.  I love her paper...and I got to meet her when I went to CHA!  I was a complete dork, though.  My friend Kelly introduced me to her, but I didn't catch her name...then I started looking at her booth and realized she was Maggie Holmes.  So what did I do?  I (very) loudly turned to her and shouted, "You're Maggie Holmes?!?!". Um...yeah...complete dork!   Thankfully she was super sweet!


 I have this card in mind for a particular friend of mine in Ohio.  Just want her to know that I treasure her friendship and think of her often!


1 comment:

  1. Very crafty and talented, Deb. How about TENDER TIDINGS TUESDAY. Well.... maybe that wouldn't do either. Haha.

    ReplyDelete