About Me

My photo
I love using paint and paper to create a cozy cottage feel for my home. I am wife to an amazing man and mother to a very creative 7 year old.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Double the Birthdays, Double the Fun!

Both my boys have their birthdays a day apart (although Cole argues that they are really a night apart!).  While it's fun to have their birthdays so close together, it is a challenge to celebrate since the boys are 7 years apart...they are in completely different stages!

On Cole's birthday he wanted everyone to know that it was his 9th birthday.  With his help, I designed this birthday badge that he could wear to school.  I love the Lawn Fawn Beachside Pint-sized Patterns.  The navy and orange are so fun and great to use for boys!


 I think it turned out super cute and he was so excited to wear it!  It was a great project for a 9 year old.  Isn't he so handsome?


When it comes to little Quinn I thought a birthday crown would be perfect!  I created it so it matched Cole's badge, so I used the same paper.  It was so fun to make.


Getting him to wear it was the hardest part!





I am so thankful for my sweet boys!  They are such a huge blessing and joy in my life!

You can check out more details for these projects at the Lawn Fawn Blog

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment