About Me

My photo
I love using paint and paper to create a cozy cottage feel for my home. I am wife to an amazing man and mother to a very creative 7 year old.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Love You a Latte

I had so much fun playing around with Lawn Fawn's new Love You a Latte stamp and die set.  It is perfectly adorable.


Does anyone else feel like the holiday season starts when Starbucks begins using their red cups?  I love these cute coffee cups that work for so many cards and are great all year round.  I used paper from the Sweater Weather and Snow Day collections.  I used the new stitched rectangle die to cut out white card stock and then stamped the sentiment on it.  The font used for the sentiments in this set are amazing.  I was imagining the cups had Spiced Pumpkin Lattes in them so I used orange lawn trimmings and a wood veneer leaf to make it feel fallish (I don't think that's a word!),

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment