About Me

My photo
I love using paint and paper to create a cozy cottage feel for my home. I am wife to an amazing man and mother to a very creative 7 year old.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I Love You S'More


I absolutely love this little s'more stamp!  Who doesn't love s'mores, right?  I love the smiley face which is Lawn Fawn's specialty :-).  I colored in the s'more using a new technique I have been trying out.  I used colored pencils and gamsol.  I love how easy it is to do shading with this technique.
I also used Distress Ink along the outside of the card.  I kept it light in the middle to make the little s'more "pop".  I love the vintage look this gives the card.
I added twine and a bit of Stickels on the heart.  Can't wait to send this card off to a special friend!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment