About Me

My photo
I love using paint and paper to create a cozy cottage feel for my home. I am wife to an amazing man and mother to a very creative 7 year old.

Monday, February 2, 2015

It's Been Awhile...



I had the awesome opportunity in January to go to CHA as a Fawnie for Lawn Fawn.  When I lived in Ohio I used to see pics from CHA and dream about going, and so it is a huge deal that I get to go!  My sweet friend Kelly is one of the owners and I love getting to hang out with her.

I am a busy mom of an 8 year old and a 1 year old.  I also homeschool.  This leaves me little time to be involved in crafting...as my blog reflects!  I am so thankful that Kelly lets me "live the dream" for a couple days. 

Attending CHA inspired me to get creative...I realize I need to create...it is a gift God gave me and it I just have to use it.  I am praying that I will be able to squeeze in time to make things and then hopefully share some of it here!

My latest project was featured on the Lawn Fawn Blog last Friday.  Check it out here:  Valentine Banner

Happy Crafting!

1 comment: