About Me

My photo
I love using paint and paper to create a cozy cottage feel for my home. I am wife to an amazing man and mother to a very creative 7 year old.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

I Heart Anchors


I really, really, really, like anchors.  I actually have promised myself not to buy another item with an anchor on it, because I literally have "gone overboard"!
I made this card awhile ago for my friend and neighbor who was having her 4th baby...and it was a girl!  I usually think of boys when doing a nautical theme, but I love how this card turned out!

I used Lawn Fawn's Float My boat stamp set  and matching dies to make the anchors.  I used a die to cut out the heart in a contrasting pattern to the background paper.

Seeing this card makes me want to use that anchor stamp again!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment